Palmer Environmental Consulting Group is a vibrant, young company focused on providing resourceful solutions for our clients. Our successes are a direct result of the effort of each and every member of our team. We have an exceptionally high retention rate and we offer a mix of diverse projects, career mentoring opportunities and collaboration with top professionals in the country.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team of professionals that include ecologists, fisheries biologists, geomorphologists and hydrogeologists to work in a dynamic and collaborative work environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
PECG is currently looking to fill several positions in our Vancouver, Toronto and Bracebridge offices.
- Junior Engineer – Vancouver, BC
- Senior Water Quality Specialist – Vancouver, BC
- Senior Mining Sector Lead – Vancouver, BC
- Senior Sales Executive – California
- Senior Fisheries Biologist – Vancouver
- Senior Aquatic Ecologist – Toronto
- Senior Terrestrial Ecologist – Toronto
- Intermediate Ecologist – Bracebridge
- Junior Hydrogeologist – Toronto
- Senior Fluvial Geomorphologist – Toronto
- Junior Ecologist – Toronto
- Junior Geotechnical Engineer / Geotechnical Engineer-in-training – Toronto
- Junior/Intermediate Terrain Scientist (Surficial Geologist) – Vancouver or Toronto
PECG is committed to employment equity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply by emailing a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.