Our Toronto office is seeking an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer for a full time, salaried opportunity.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
– Conduct and coordinate a wide variety of geotechnical investigations for buildings, highways, bridges, retaining walls, slope stability, and municipal infrastructure;
– Complete fieldwork (including travel within Southern Ontario, as required) and associated data entry;
– Coordinate and carry out field review of construction works and material testing of geotechnical materials;
– Prepare and coordinate laboratory geotechnical testing; and
– Prepare/draft geotechnical engineering reports, under the supervision of senior engineers.