– Post-graduate degree in civil or geological/geotechnical engineering. Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering, an asset;
– Must be licensed by Professional Engineers of Ontario or eligible to obtain P.Eng. within 2 years;
– Knowledge of basic principles of geotechnical engineering;
– Access to a vehicle and a valid class G Ontario Driver’s Licence;
– Ability to manage personal project workload and meet deadlines; and
– Strong technical, oral, and written communication skills.
– Familiarity with the principles and implementation of geotechnical investigations;
– Experience with CAD software;
– Advanced proficiency using gINT or SLIDE software;
– Previous surveying experience;
– Familiarity with hydrogeology, environmental or geoscience;
– Previous experience in the environmental or engineering consulting industry.
– Adaptable and able to work independently in various environments when required;
– Team player with good organizational skills; and
– Positive attitude.
– Competitive salary and benefits;
– Opportunity to join a fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement;
– Work from Palmer’s downtown Toronto office; and
– Work with a company that values passion and quality in what we do; working collaboratively, respectfully and sustainably.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We thank all those who apply, but only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
At Palmer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you are a member of an underrepresented group, you are encouraged to self-identify on your application.