Our Toronto Office is seeking an Office Administrator for a part-time (16 hours/week) opportunity.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Sourcing and supervising contractors for office maintenance or repairs
– Setting up computers for new hires
– Onboarding and offboarding
– Fixing and troubleshooting office equipment (printers etc.)
– Printing and binding reports when needed
– Organizing couriers and receiving deliveries
– Receive and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
– Ordering stationary, equipment, and other supplies
– Organizing and maintaining office files, and records
– Cheque deposits
– Receive, screen, prioritize and redirect incoming calls on the office phoneline
– Office management, and other ad-hoc requests
– Assist the Accounting department with ad-hoc assignments, as required.