Our Toronto Office is seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist / Project Manager for a full time, salaried opportunity.
This is a Senior Level position reporting to our Principal Hydrogeologist with opportunities for further advancement including team leadership, client management and future shareholder considerations to the right individual.
Our values reflect our culture and we are looking for someone who shares these values:
– Give a Damn about our Clients
– Seek and Solve Challenging Problems
– Value Autotomy
– Disrupt the Market
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
– Lead hydrogeological projects focused on construction dewatering, PTTW/ EASR applications, groundwater/ surface water interactions, Water Budgets and Feature Based Water Budgets (FBWB), long-term monitoring programs, and sewer discharge permitting
– Support Palmer’s BC hydrogeology team on mining, energy and oil and gas projects
– Plan and manage field investigation programs including drilling, hydraulic testing and sampling
– Senior review and QA/QC of technical reports prepared by junior and intermediate staff
– Lead and mentor junior staff
– Manage client expectations and deliverables, and cross sell Palmer’s other technical services
– Manage project tasks and budgets
– Lead business development opportunities
– Contribute to the growth and success of the Palmer Hydrogeology Team.